4.21.2009

in love.

Yesterday was the most amazing day yet with my soon to come baby. We were able to find out the sex of our lil MAN, and I gazed in amazement as he swam around in my belly. I felt an enormous amount of happiness bursting from my mouth in his site. Smiles from ear to ear, and a little chuckle every now and than. He is beautiful! My ultrasound with Talon was not at all as vivid as this one. I got to see him talk to us, or maybe just mouth "I love you Mommy"... :) He is quite the wiggler and I also got to feel what was the very first kick of many more to come. I have become overwhelmed with joy in his presence.

"his presence" every minute I get to spend with this new life will be appreciated as a present from God. I'm so thankful I now know enough about life to know that it should never be wasted or forgotten. Love is so very important to me, and I'm so happy to be surrounded with it everyday.

I think I've got a little spring fever. I love this time of year. It's definitely my favorite.