2.02.2010

My favorite!

today... I GOT THESE!!!!!



From my very thoughtful husband whom ordered them from about 9,ooo miles away! You can imagine my suprise and excitement! He called right when Cameo was pulling up! I was oober giddy and so happy that he was on the phone to feel my excitement along with me. I'm having a rough day today, I've been feeling that time of month that I haven't experienced for over a year coming on ALLLLLLL day long! I'm in so much pain, super achy, and feeling rather pukey. So his surpise couldn't have come at a better time! What an amazing man I have! What a lucky girl I am!!!!

Also, earlier today I checked my blog and found this...

I am so proud of our boy! I miss you guys so much. I found a way to get on here but I can't do it very much because I am not supposed to. I say "Eat the apple F the corps." I am gonna stick it to the man anyway I can. Awww honey I miss you so much. Words cannot even begin to describe how much I love you. You are my strength and for that I thank you. Remember we dove into the pool, hit the bottom, and now we are swimming for air. I need you, my oxygen. I swear my lungs are about to burst but I know they can hold. I love you.

That man is my everything! When I am feeling weak he is always there to catch me before I fall. I'm not sure what I've done to deserve such a great guy, but I am SO WILLING to always have him right by my side!



YAY FOR DASIES!


I LOVE YOU SO GOSH DARN FREAKING MUCH BABYYYYYYYYYYYYY! THANK YOU, THANK YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN!

2 comments:

Laier said...

I just cried! I am your biggest fan love! haha
Love you!

Sarah Haslem said...

Im so happy to have your blog address again!!!
(i haven't had it in months :(
Dear John was an awesome book... i wansnt sure how you would feel about the ending but I totally agree, I couldn't have ended a better way. We totally miss you guys, things are a little blander without you all here. Soon, you guys will visit again soon, right??? We talked to PJ on Friday night and he told us some of your plans and we are so excited for you guys... we just can't wait to see you and talon and tres again!!!
lots and lots of love!