9.19.2010

Butterball

oK oK i LIED... I mean, I kid...
Every time Pudgy (my husband) kids around with the Talyman, Tal looks to his Ma for reassurance and with a fat cheeser he asks "Mom, is Dad lying???" Eager to find out if what Pudge is hiding behind his back is actually a drink or candy that his Dad got him from the gas station I always smile and nod to assure him that Dad DOES in fact have a gayade (Gatorade) hiding behind his back. And EVERY TIME Talon looks at Dad and says "you lied" then Dad responds with a "NO, I kid".... So the hiddin meaning behind my random story leads me to the conclusion of the reasoning behind the madness... Which IS that I may or may not have lied but really just kidded when I promised you a daily blog and then accidentally didn't. Oops.
I don't know how you dedicated bloggers do it!

Back to the title of this here blog...
I call him... BUTTERBALL! Do you know who that is??? He is about 2ft tall weighs somewhere around 25lbs and has cheeks and thighs fit for a very enjoyable nibble around 30-40 times a day. You might know the Butterball of mine a bit better by the name of Tres or David Paul Barwick III... Did you know his nickname is Tres BECAUSE he's a 3rd? Well, now ya do.



This kid.

















is his fathers son.



But I PROMISE, Neither of them are angry with you!


He's his Mommas sunshine.
I'm his biggest and bestest fan!


The one above is his best friend, his brother, and the one whom knows best to get that lil Butterball gigglin up a storm.

and that, well that's Tres and his spoon. He LOVES to bite his spoons. He thinks he's pretty funny. Which really, he is. We all watch him like we're glued to bravo tv! He is the light, entertainment, and happy part of our days. He's such a angel that God fortunately blessed our family with! He just turned 1 and I can't believe my eyes at how much he's grown! He's got a awesome personality! Tough as nails yet sweet as a peach! I could just eat him up! And yet, I think I'll keep em.

No comments: