9.14.2010

Hello blogo.

We're baaaaaaacckkkkkkkk...

Did you miss us???

Now that I am back here (here as in back in the working Mom scene), I will be posting again for your blogging delightment, enjoyment, pleasures.

I've been slackin horribly and to make up for that slack i'll be throwin a blog at cha every day for the next week! Pinky promise, cross my heart, and eyes. I'll be playing ketchup... Sorta like catch up but actually ketchup with a flare. Hope I get some inspiring comments to keep my motivation rollin like a river!

wink wink... hint hint...

We're back in blogness.

6 comments:

Sarah Haslem said...

Yea for you being back in the blogosphere!!! Seriously excited here in Idaho... I will look forward to your daily posts for the next week and hopefully beyond!
Hope work is going good for you.. miss you guys and love you!

Candice and Quinn said...

Thanks for the post miss you ALL! love you guys!!!!!

Cassidy Dawn said...

I miss everything about you and hope to see you sooner than later!

Cassidy Dawn said...

P.S. I think you'd enjoy this blog as much as I do. http://colormekatie.blogspot.com/

mylyn wood said...

holy cow your boys are so big! more pictures please! I miss you girl! So glad that your hubby is back!

Beau, Ashley, + Noah said...

Yes I did miss you !!! Yay for blogs, love you guys!