11.10.2010

Christmas list.

a desk.

oh please oh please oh please husband! One of those dented, scratched, broken vintage ones from the DI... Please! I'll paint it black and I'll rescuff it, and I'll name it fred, and it will be my own! While nestled up to Ted oh, I mean Fred I will drink my morning chocolate coffee, bask in the morning light, ignore my daily duties, tell the kids "HOLD ON, I'm ALMOST DONE!!!" like ten times every other day... And I will type AWESOMENESS! (which is the best part!) I will blog our whimsically perfect memories, even when they're not so whimsical or perfect. There I will write you love notes to leave on your desktop since I haven't for so long... There on Fred I will make our magic. Maybe someday our book. You and I could finish our book. You see... I need a Fred.




And next year... A SUPER AWESOME BAD-A MAC PUTER!!! WHITE! BIG SCREEEN!!! WITH ALL THE FIXINGS!!! YEAHHHYAAAA!

2 comments:

Sarah Haslem said...

Fred sounds great but the bad-a mac sounds even better! I really really hope you get one....

Laier said...

I have an amazing antique Fred in my garage... Maybe if you call Tom and tell him about your wish list... HE MIGHT let you have our antique Fred. I love you!