11.13.2010

Yesterday I did nothing.

This one time (not at band camp), Peej and I drove ALL over northern Utah for what seemed like hours searching for FOOD. We were headed back to our homeland and we were starved. Oddly every food thing in northern Utah was closed (did you sense my sarcasm? I hope so). We finnnnalllllly reached a Rubios... Was it Rubios husband?? Well it was a AWESOME taco joint that really hit the spot that fine Sunday morning one day maybe in June... Or July? Was it after the Jack concert? I'm not sure... But it was tasty... And now on to the point. The music playing in this taco joint was a lil somethin along the lines of Jack... Jack awesome Johnson that is. And the tables were nestled under tiki hut type thingys. And there were many pictures of far, far away privately owned beaches, I say private because they were PERFECTION. Places that we both agreed we'd someday love to live. Places we will probably only dream of living and maybe someday visit. We talked about working on the beach, walking barefoot on the beaches, watching the kids play by the water on the beaches, and the BEAUTIFUL, wonderful, dreamy sunsets that we would share cuddled up on our porch together.

Tonight I hope to dream of us there. Right now, I will pretend I am there... And tonight I will be happy even though we are not there.

Cause he'll be home in the mornin, not in 7 months...

I think I've got a anxiety disorder when it comes to him having to go anywhere unexpectedly.

And I'm pmsing... So he reminded me that I'm not depressed. It's the hormones eating me alive.

I sure do love him...