11.18.2010

eggs

Roses are red, violets are blue -but not really... and I feel like poo.

I'm: sad, emotional, happy, glad, motivated, lazy, pretty, hidious, so LUCKY, so BLESSED, crazy, tired, moody, irritable, spoiled, depressed, pist, crying, lonely, resentful, proud, delighted, annoyed, cuddeled, and glowing!

all in one day. Today... And the last few days... My husband would know... And I think I might be growing hair on my upper lip... Anyone else having these problems? Am I abnormal? Tell me the TRUTH!
I feel crazy.
I REALLY should get the mirena out... maybe... But I'm nervous. I'm not so ready for another baber just yet.

What to do, what to do???

Oh, and I am also, SO FULL! I've been eating enough for 3 prego women this past week I do beleive. Not cool! SO not cool...

3 comments:

Kaytee Postma said...

There's a copper IUD they could just replace your mirena with. I hated the copper one but at least you wouldn't have to think about it.

Laier said...

Mirena messed with me SOOO bad. I didn't know who I was. Supposedly the little bit of hormone in it and I clashed like the titans! I have high progesterone anyway... Soo maybe it's clashing with you too.. Maybe. You are normal you just have a foreign object in ya.. Love you. Smile it's beautiful!

Cassidy Dawn said...

iud is the way to go. i have the cooper one and wouldn't have it any other way. I miss you so so much!