1.31.2010

blog- it does a body good.

Well hello there again my dearest friends. I've come to the realization that only my dearest of dear dear friends find time to get around to checking out my blog these days... I'm not complaining, it's completely understandable and there is no one to blame but myself! For awhile there I sorta disappeared. There were many reasons for my disappearance though you see!! Things such as my husband leaving, falling into a certain hole (called our house), I was caught up and trying to make our life's a bit more comfortable and normal, Best Buy informed us that a new AC adapter was going to cost a butt load more then Dell was actually selling it for on their website (liars), and I was busy cooking my life away... You see, it's only partially my fault! But I'll woman up and humbly take reponsibility anyways (because I'm just that sort of person) Anyways... While I was out and about focused on making things as normal as I possibly could without our PJ, cooking, remembering to bathe our children, and shopping at my favorite place (DI), I was one day baffled by the thought of no computer. And then a light clicked (after I finally got the flippin thing off that stupid lamp!) but really, I have been one stupid girl. And don't you even try to tell me that I have not! I have. I have wasted precious blogging time, missed out on favorite blogs that I struggle daily to catch up on, left some bloggers behind, and maybe irritated a few people with my disappearance... You see, stupid.

So my dears, I have decided that with this new AC adapter I am givin another chance... A new day to mend broken relationships, a easier way to blog, no way to excuse not finding the perfect online culinary school, and absolutely no reason to use my overdraft protection (online banking is such a peach)... YAY for me!

And why you ask is McKenna so chipper and sounding a little cooky? Well, I've lost more then a lot of sleep these past few weeks... Just tonight I was telling PJ's parents that I can't whine about it because PJ isn't sleeping either, they suggested that maybe it's empathy sleep loss? Maybe? Who knows? All I know is that I definitely should be sleeping right now, but instead I find myself here, blogging to only my closest of closest dears. Hopefully someday I will regain my ginormously humungous fan base (becuase you know I am pretty much the most coolest of cool girls in the STG) but until that day I'll keep on keepin on with you people whom read me blog. Again, I'm not complaining, I promise if you are at all unsure.

I think I'll try for a little shut eye now. My husband is on a two day mission (which probably seems like week sauce to some of you, but it's not!) so anyway, I thought a blog might do my body good. I think it has, I did myself a favor by trying to make YOU laugh.

Sleep well my beautifully small fan base... (I really do appreciate and love each and everyone of you!) PROMISE! :)

love is God, and God is so, so GOOD!
McKenna Barwick


One more thing...

My happy, cuddely, warm place whom has taught me to never take life to seriously, and to always go wit da flow...


miss him

3 comments:

Laier said...

Pretty much I am your blog stalker!! haha I love you so much and really really miss you.. I too have fallen off of the face of the earth in a way... I don't go out much as I just love hanging out with my little man and Tom so much more then doing anything else and as I know you know with a newborn around (especially you as you have mr. tal!) there isn't much time for anyone or anything else I love you... what is your email so I can add you to my list for my blog.. not as good of a writer as you but still bloggin away! love and miss you!
love always one of your fans!
Kar.Tom.Krae

~..kass..~ said...

The sleep lose it TOTALLY normal lol I can promise you EVERY wife I know this last year without our husbands..we all stay up WAY too long on the computer..doing really nothing...
I also feel you on the mission... Darren just left for a 3wk long one..so STUPID!!! if you ask me ;) I am super stocked for you to keep up on the blog though bc I think you ARE pretty much one of the most coolest of cool girls in the STG :)

Beau, Ashley, + Noah said...

I love your blog posts! You've always been the best writer!.. So glad you can be in the blogging world again!.. LOVE YOU FRIEND!