9.23.2010

MY DAY

My day, long day, long day=very tired Mom day, My day, long day, very tierd, need bed, bad, but good day. the picture below, not taken this day.


Sharing time: Tres getting his first hair cut on his very first birthday! Aren't we adorable???
He loved it incase you couldn't tell.
LONG
DAY!
Oh my goodness my job is draining!
Once again I spent the duration of my day reading a book titled
Office Awesomeness!!!!
It's so NOT awesome.
Since I have started at Brown Consulting Engineers I have had two days of training.
first day 1hr 30 odd minutes
day two 2 hours or so.
I need to be trained! My job is a introduction to a entire world of newness to me!
My boss (nice guy) made sure to inquire about my Quick books skills.
and I MADE CERTAIN to inform him that I infact had
NO SKILLS.
But it's not exactly his fault. Really it's no ones fault... The girl whom worked there before me (we'll call her Suzy) Suzy whom worked there before me is EXTEMELY busy!
You see, she actually wanted to quit working there a few months back and did, BUT the other new girl who started decided the job just wasn't for her after only two weeks of working there
Suzy put a lot of sweat, blood, and tears into this girl! (not literally)
I could imagine this being a VERY tough job to train to someone, and to have them leave after only two weeks... FRUSTRATING.
So now that school has started for Suzy she is super busy.
And McKenna...
screwed!
But not really, because Suzy always calls just before my breaking point.
EVERYTIME!
It's awesome timing.
This really is such a GREAT job though! I'll be busy most of the time, I've got a HUGE window to parking lot gaze thru, benefits to come, and great co workers to boot!
(Who REALLY uses that phrase without a giggle afterwards?)
Anyway I feel I am finally startin to get the hang of things... After a pretty painful day. Slowly but surely it's starting to sink in and the different problems I will be faced with next week seem do-able.
We'll see how that goes!
Wish me luck!!!

A lil Talon: I just looked to my left and THIS
was sitting next to me.
Totally making noise in my sleeping boy, working husband, empty, extremely QUIET house.
What are the noises you ask??? RED ANTS! Come to find out... Perfectly normal thing for a little Talyman of mine to do. So I jumped, Why? Oh and sitting next to it is his 22. No biggy. It's like totally real. But not really.

Womenly update: Mirena is definately coming out! I'm seriously a crazy person! Thank goodness there is no one here right now or I might have to literally kick butt. And when the judge asks what I was thinking I'll claim slow internet insanity! Aren't people doin that sort of thing these days?? Didn't some dude just claim peanut butter insanity or somethin like that? Seriously! Whatever you're thinking NOW is exactly what I thought while watching the news... Or reading yahoo. Anyways, I think it'd totally work! I'm slow internet connection INSANE! haha



Stupid internet.



oh and I just ate for like 10! And that ice cream was awesome.



crap...






3 comments:

Laier said...

I heart McKenna's writing! ♥ you Kenner

Kaytee Postma said...

my sister in law had the mirena in and had lots of problems with the hormones. Is that what your having problems with???

Kenna said...

Yeah I think so... I seriously feel pregnant but without the baby growing inside! What did she do???