9.22.2010

Really?

I just posted a totally AWESOME, funny, and loveable POST except THEN it DIDN'T POST! Oh my good freakin gosh, heck, darnit! So frustrating! For some reason it didn't autosave and then it kicked me out of my blog all together! Quite depressing. But I won't let it get me down!

The gist of that awesome post:
  • IUD or my annoying Mirena.
  • Totally feeling Prego, but without the extra cleve. (super lame)
  • questioning you on your iud experiences and wether or not ya'll think I should have it taken out. PLEASE ADVICE!
  • mentioned that I am a not a Southern girl and do not have a Southern accent but I do happen to be a Souther Utah girl that enjoys the word or phrase "ya'll" less hassle then "you all" I suppose.
  • Mentioned that my husband is HOT and played a awesome game of soccer last night! Total turn on! (and I totally just grossed you out! huh?) haha
  • I dyed my hair BLACK last night and Pudge totally LOVES it. I'm not certain on my feelings just yet.
  • and last but not least... That picture at the top has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the post that I posted that didn't work. But I love it! Tres could totally pass for a girl right!? And a perdy one too!
Yeah, I think that was pretty much the gist of it all...

Happy hump day! (don't be gross!)

What do ya think???

4 comments:

Kaytee Postma said...

I absolutely HATED my IUD. I had the copper one, not the mirena but none the less totally hated it. The pill takes more thought process obviously since you have to think about it but I much rather took that than having that stupid IUD in. That's my opinion. On that note, are you thinking of having another baby???

mylyn wood said...

I had the mirena one and liked it okay. It was a hard transition for me at first, taking about 2 months for me to get used to. I ended up taking it out after about a year because I started feeling sick all the time with it, hence baby Owen. :-) It worked well for us for about a year though. I probably wasn't a great candidate for it at the time as I was underweight and had never had a child yet. Hope it works out for you!

Kenna said...

Oh wow. Just noticed the total boob shot! Hope you didn't notice but if you did SO sorry! And if you didn't I won't be mad if you look. Now you'll just REALLY know how small they REALLY are. But I may think you're a perv but only if I find out. Haha laterzzz!

Laier said...

One: you are beautiful... blonde or black!
Two: Tres could totally pass for a girl! He is gorgeous!
Three: I took my Mirena out because I felt horrible. I was a phsycho!I would scream at tom if he slammed a door.
Four: Dig the cleavage... haha didn't even notice.